To center the map where you are, you'll need to give vanilla bean permission to see your location. If you see a message that “vanilla bean does not have permission to use your location”, read the following instructions:
- In the top right, click the Menu.
- Click Settings > Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click Content settings.
- In the dialog that appears, scroll down to the “Location” section. Click Manage exceptions…
- Delete the entry “https://www.vanilla-bean.com:443”
- Click Done.
- Navigate to vanilla-bean.com
- Go to the Tools menu, then click Page Info
- Select the Permissions tab
- Change the setting for Share Location
You might be asked to change your location settings on your computer before you can turn them on for Safari. To do this:
- Open System Preferences > Security & Privacy Preferences > Privacy > Location Services.
- To allow for changes, click the lock in the bottom left.
- Check "Enable Location Services."
If vanilla bean still can not successfully determine your location, it might be necessary to reset all location warnings. To do this:
- Click Reset Safari from the Safari menu. Select the “Reset all location warnings” option in the Reset Safari window. (Don’t select the other checkboxes unless you are sure you want to reset those items as well.)
- Click Reset
- Go to your browser’s toolbar and click Settings > Privacy > under “Location”, click Clear Sites.